The Gift of Time

Selfie in front of a sculpture of a distorted clock  

Time is the greatest gift! But what does that mean exactly?

January 4 Bloganuary Prompt: What is the greatest gift someone could give you?

When I read the prompt, I immediately thought "time is a precious thing, and it would be wonderful to have more of it." 

But what would that be in practical terms? 

I thought of a few things: 

It's taking care of chores, so that I have time to do more things I enjoy. 

It's planning an outing to take together.

It's helping me gather information on something I'm having trouble making a decision about.

It's helping me remember that I sometimes need to take a break from what I'm focused on.

There's no way to add more hours to the day, so it would be a great gift to make the time I have more enjoyable.

Photo: me in front of the sculpture "Time, Turn and Light" by Woody De Othello at the San Francisco Airport.

Comments