Free books for kids!

I just read in Connie's blog that Random House will donate one book to First Book for every card sent to The Cat in the Hat to wish him a happy 50th birthday*. You can either send an e-card from the Seussville web site or make and send a paper card. They will also donate a book to First Book for every purchased Seuss book. The promotion is timed to coincide with the NEA's Read Across America, which suggests Seuss-related activities

You have until May 1st, and it's a worthy cause, so send away!

* According to the rules, they'll donate up to one million books.

Tags: , ,

Comments

Unknown said…
Thanks for passing it on!

I love your photos. I love the effects of the sun on cloud formations. The sky looks like a beautiful painting!

Connie
NCRomanceWriter on AW
Andrea Allison said…
I think it's a great idea! Sent my e-card.
Kappa no He said…
Brilliant! I'm going send one!
Anonymous said…
What a wonderful gift-- the gift of books! I'll be passing this info on!