Sweet Sweet Love

Today is February 7, leaving you just one week to find the perfect gift for your Valentine. Now I consider chocolate to be a perfect gift. Fortunately, the staff at NPR was willing to taste many many chocolates to help you pick the right ones (if you want to buy me some, the Donnelly Chocolates Liquor Bombs sound fabulous, and they also sell sexy body sweets).

If you don't want to buy expensive chocolates, you can make drug store candy an even sweeter gift by crafting Hershey kiss bouquets or a "Hugs & Kisses" checkerboard, printing a special M&Ms Valentine card , or preparing strawberries dipped in chocolate mint sauce.

Finally, if your sweetheart is on a diet, you can at least send an e-card via Godiva, Hershey's, Virtual Chocolate, or Cadbury.

(Oh, and these are the candies I'm giving my sweetie next Wednesday)

Tags: ,

Comments

Anonymous said…
My husband is a chocoholic, so these links will come in handy for some time to come!